Page updated June 29, 2023
| Vacuum Tubes | Education | Support | Contact |
The Wright Audio
Royale SE Stereo Single-Ended Triode-Connected Power Amplifier
The Wright Audio Royale SE Power Amplifier is a single-ended, triode-connected tube stereo amplifier. Due to the 'single-ended' circuitry, it has lower power output but is characterized by a much more vivid, clear and harmonically-rich sound with greater dimensionality than solid-state, Class D or higher-powered 'push-pull' amplifier types whether using tubes or transistors.
This power amplifier provides greater clarity and more dynamics than other tube single-ended designs. This is due to a careful selection of parts, a circuit topology and operating parameters all chosen for sound quality through extensive listening tests.
Like all other Wright Audio amplifiers, polypropylene and foil capacitors and output transformers created for wide bandwidth and high resolution have been employed.
The tubes are all biased into "Class A" service and the amplifier requires no maintenance or adjustment other than normal tube replacement.
Separate left and right channel power supply capacitors ensure added channel separation for lifelike stereo imaging. There are no solid-state devices, integrated circuits, transistors or circuit boards anywhere in the amplifier.
The music signal directly passes through just two capacitors and two vacuum tubes to preserve the integrity of the signal source.
It is meant to be used with active preamplifiers such as the Wright Audio LT-6P Stereo Tube Preamplilfier.
Whatever the configuration,
SE Power Amplifier will suddenly involve you more intimately with the music
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
* Frequency Response: 25 to 30,000 cycles, within 1 db. 7 watts per channel output.
* Tube complement: (1) 6922 or 6N1P (1) GZ34 / 5AR4, (2) KT77, 6CA7 or EL34-type tubes connected in triode mode. No other tube numbers accommodated.
* Separate left and right channel capacitor banks for cleanest channel separation.
* Vacuum tube, choke-filtered power supply provides higher resolution sound and slow warm-up for longer parts life.
* 8 ohms speaker output. 4 and 16 ohm versions available.
* Gold - plated jacks and heavy-duty 30-amp rated 5-way binding posts accept banana plugs.
* Externally -mounted fuse.
* Detachable IEC power cable.
* RoHS compliant parts used where applicable.
* All point-to-point wiring. Non-obsolescent construction with no circuit boards for ease of future upgrades.
* Glossy black-anodized aluminum heavy-duty chassis (one-eighth inch thick top panel) for lowest electrical and mechanical noise.
* Size: 16 1/4" W x 13 3/4" D x 9" H
* Weight: 34 lbs.
* 120 volts, 50 / 60 Cycles.
* THREE YEAR WARRANTY (Tubes: 3 Months)
* Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and Global components.
Continental U.S. Shipping: $88
WE REQUIRE A SHORT CONSULTATION BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT.
TO PURCHASE, CONTACT
or call (971) 983-8012
9AM to 5PM Pacific Time Mon. - Sat.
Available only directly from Wright Audio.